Friends of Glengall Wharf Garden enables individuals to make a donation to support our work. We have the option of making regular ongoing donations or one offgarden.
What will your donation be used for?
Glengall Wharf is entering a new phase of its life. We currently hold a weekly under 5s session on Mondays, open volunteering every Tuesday and Sunday and have been providing free food growing and permaculture based courses when funding is available. We have plans to develop these opportunities and activities in 2021.
From buying seeds and garden supplies to covering a session for volunteers, your donation will go a long way towards helping the garden and our local community.
What we’d like to do in 2021
- Run more food growing courses, including one just for women.
- Have the garden open for volunteers and visitors on more days of the week.
- Run at least one workshop a month, like chutney making, composting or upcycling.
- Develop our links with local schools and groups and run specific sessions with them.
- Recruit more volunteers to help us maintain the garden and manage the project.
- Increase the number of days we can employ gardeners and food growers for.
One off donation