Friends of Glengall Wharf Garden is a scheme for individuals to make a regular donation to support our work. By becoming a Friend of Glengall Wharf and giving just £3 a month you’ll be helping us grow and develop as a community garden.
What will your donation be used for?
Glengall Wharf is entering a new phase of its life. We currently hold a weekly under 5s session on Mondays, open volunteering every Sunday and have been teaching food growing on Thursdays. We have plans to develop these opportunities and activities in 2021.
What we’d like to do in 2021
- Run more food growing courses, including one just for women.
- Have the garden open for volunteers and visitors on more days of the week.
- Run at least one workshop a month, like chutney making, composting or upcycling.
- Develop our links with local schools and groups and run specific sessions with them.
- Recruit more volunteers to help us maintain the garden and manage the project.
By creating a direct debit of just £3 a month, you’ll be supporting us in developing and running these activities.
Flyer image: Rob Mason
Flyer design: Sean Roy Parker