Friends of Glengall Wharf Garden enables individuals to make a donation to support our work. We have the option of making regular ongoing donations or one offgarden.
What will your donation be used for?
Glengall Wharf is entering a new phase of its life. We currently hold a weekly under 5s session on Mondays, open volunteering every Tuesday and Sunday and a DIY and maintenance focussed session on Saturdays. We have paused many of our food growing sessions whilst we seek additional funding but we have plans to develop these opportunities and activities in 2022.
From buying seeds and garden supplies to covering a session for volunteers, your donation will go a long way towards helping the garden and our local community.
What we’d like to do in 2021
- Restart food growing courses
- Have the garden open for volunteers and visitors on more days of the week.
- Run at least two workshops a month, like chutney making, composting or pruning.
- Develop our links with local schools and groups and run specific sessions with them.
- Recruit more volunteers to help us maintain the garden and manage the project.
- Increase the number of days we can employ gardeners and food growers for.
One off donations:
For information about regular monthly donations please check here.