We continue to monitor the guidelines carefully and will adjust the measures in place at the garden in accordance with the latest government recommendations. From 17 May 2021:
Please note the following ahead of your visit:
- Please try to keep a distance of 2 metres (where possible) and at least 1.5 metres from others in the garden.
- There are hand-washing facilities in the garden. Please wash your hands on arrival and regularly thereafter.
- Entry to the polytunnels, shed, & tool container will be limited and masks are required in enclosed spaces. If you’re not sure whether you can touch something, please ask the garden worker or garden hosts.
- We will be serving limited food or drink, so please be sure to bring your own snacks and water bottle.
- We won’t be supplying everyone with gardening gloves, so please bring your own if you have some. We will supply you with the tools you need, and disinfect them after you’ve used them.
- Please do not come to the garden at all if you, or someone you live with, has Covid symptoms, is currently isolating or has been asked to do so.
Please note that under 18’s can only attend volunteer gardening sessions if accompanied by a parent or guardian.