Volunteer Gardening is back!
We are currently running volunteer sessions on Sunday from 12pm-3.45pm.
Due to regulations, we need to limit the number of people in the garden so you will need to book in advance for the sessions. As always, social distancing and COVID hygiene protocols will be in place. Please bring your own gloves if you have them.
We’ve had to make a few other changes too:
– You will need to keep 2 metres away from other people in the garden.
– There are hand-washing facilities in the garden, and you need to wash your hands when you come in.
– We ask that you do not go into the polytunnels, shed, or tool container. If you’re not certain about whether you can touch something, please ask the garden worker or garden hosts!
– We won’t be serving tea and coffee, so please bring your own drink in a flask or bottle. Please feel free to bring snacks!
– We won’t be supplying everyone with gardening gloves, so please bring your own if you have some. We will also supply you with the tools you need, and disinfect them after you’ve used them.
– Please cover any coughs and sneezes (if you sneeze because of hay-fever it might be worth wearing a mask).
– Please do not come to the garden at all if you, or someone you live with, has Covid symptoms, or have been asked to isolate by a tracking team.
– Our current guidelines only cover adults visiting the garden. We are still working out how to make it safe for children to visit, so for now we regretfully can only have over-18s on site on Sundays
– We’re also asking people not to bring dogs with them.